Re: RARA-AVIS: hardboiled science fiction

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 01 Dec 2003

Can you recommend any books, Karen? I dislike short stories of all types because by the time I get interested in them, they're over.
    The Niven books seem to be mostly collected short stories. The Saturn's Race description mentions Nero Wolfe, but it has a coauthor; A World Out of Time is 3 million years in the future, which seems a bit of a stretch. Joy

Karen Anderson