RARA-AVIS: I Am Legend -- Soilent Green

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Nov 2003

I have thought for a long time what a great book
"I Am Legend" is, and how they made it into a horrible movie with Charlton Heston.

Chris said:

<<I even have childhood memories of seeing the end of the Salkow/Vincent Price version of it in the movie-theater. >>

Please give us the title of that one, so I can look for it on TCM.

The Heston Film "Soilent Green" was a good SF-Noir piece. Does anyone know if it is from a novel?

BTW, my thanks to Rick Helms for the location of Marlowe's office.

Hell, with Rick's steel trap memory of noir and hardboiled classics, I should have just emailed him in the first place.

Jack Bludis

===== UPDATED 11/18/03 http://JackBludis.com