Re: RARA-AVIS: Various authors

From: Bill Crider ( bcrider@houston.rr.com)
Date: 21 Nov 2003

Speaking of THE BLACK DAHLIA, I watched the cable movie with James Ellroy talking about the murder of his mother, his past in general, and the Black Dahlia murder. JAMES ELLROY'S FEAST OF DEATH. There was barely room on the screen of my 27-inch TV for both Ellroy and his ego, but that was pretty much what I expected. The only part of the show that really interested me was the discussion of the Dahlia. The reporter who's investigated the case for so long seems to have a pretty solid interpretation of the facts, and his solution to the case is convincing. The reporter's name is Harnish, and he has an elaborate website devoted to the case: www.Imharnisch.com.

Bill Crider