Re: RARA-AVIS: Charles Willeford's BROTHER SPRINGER

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2003

JT Lindroos wrote: Our "special edition" of Charles Willeford's classic novel THE BLACK MASS OF BROTHER SPRINGER is almost out. The proof has been approved and first copies expected to arrive soon. We hope to ship it within a week and are taking orders.

************* That is great news, JT. I clicked to order it but all I got was my email opening up instead of an online form like I expected.

I notice another book by Douglas Fairbairn called STREET 8. Is anybody familiar with it? I read the summary on JT's site and it sounds interesting, too. I've never heard of Fairbairn before.

miker