Re: RARA-AVIS: SHOOTING ELVIS, by Eversz

From: Ann Chambers Theis ( theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us)
Date: 03 Nov 2003

At 10:25 AM 11/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I really, really liked Shooting Elvis, and have recommended it here
>several times. Nina Zero is a great character, reminds me of
>various real people I've known in punk circles. Is there a third due?

The third Nina Zero is out now, BURNING GARBO. You can read some reviews at: http://www.overbooked.org/originals/everszbooks.html It was last month's featured book on Overbooked.

I really enjoyed it - liked the addition of the dog and thought the plotting was stronger - but Nina's character is still the driving force of this series.

I'll admit my Nina Zero bias - one of our newish kittens is well named Nina Zero, and yes, she could be inclined to inadvertently blow of LAX.

Ann Chambers Theis, Collection Management Administrator Chesterfield County Public Library, P.O. Box 297 or 9501 Lori Rd. Chesterfield, VA 23832 VOICE: 804-748-1760 FAX: 804-751-4679 E-MAIL: theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us