Re: RARA-AVIS: SHOOTING ELVIS, by Eversz

From: Patrick ( pat512@mindspring.com)
Date: 03 Nov 2003

From: Joy Matkowski < jmatkowski1@comcast.net>

> Have any male rare birds loved this book? Have any female rare birds
> hated it?

I looked up my comments on it on rec.arts.mystery, where I said I liked it a lot (except for some grumping about safeties on revolvers). I did have a question noone there answered:

Mary/Nina refers to two characters as Frick and Frack. OK. But at a couple of points in the book, they use those names to refer to each other. I looked, and couldn't find any instance of her using the names in front of them or anyone they know who could've told them about the nicknames. Anybody else?

Thanks, Pat