RARA-AVIS: WOLF MOON, by Ed Gorman

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Nov 2003

Thanks for recommending WOLF MOON. I loved it! It might be the first Western I've read. It wasn't really heavy into the cowboy thing, but it was out west somewhere. A convicted bank robber gets out of prison and everything goes great for him. His woman waited on him the whole time, and now he has a wonderful 8-year-old daughter. He even lands a job as a lawman. But then there's the little problem with the man who murdered his brothers in the bank robbery he went to prison for. Very dark. Well-written. Not quite as psychologically intense as Charles Williams, but it still reminded me of his writing.

miker