RARA-AVIS: awards & video

From: Charles L. Prescott ( charlyprescott@netscape.net)
Date: 21 Oct 2003

Lists of all awards given at Bouchercon (Anthony, Barry, Macavity and Shamus) are posted to the http://BConVegas2003.org website. Also, for those who want to watch, I captured the Shamus Award Ceremony with my camcorder and converted it to RealVideo format. The video is one-hour long and available in two speeds (one for modems, one for broadband). Other video highlights (and photos) will follow.

Regards, CLP (aka J. Alec West)