Re: RARA-AVIS: Manuel Vằuez Montalbᮼ/H1> From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2003

Mr. Montalbᮧs obituary was carried today in THE WASHINGTON POST's printed edition. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a URL link to their online content.

Three paragraphs mention, among other illustrious things, his opposition to Franco resulting in a three-year jail term in the early 1960s.

Ed Lynskey

=====