Re: RARA-AVIS: Ms Meaker: writing groups and seminars

From: Marijane Meaker ( mjmeaker@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Oct 2003

My writing group is in East Hampton. We've been going for 23 years, called The Ashawagh Hall Writers Workshop. We're a tax free group benefiting The Springs Scholarship Fund. We;ve had lots of success, The new writer Vince Lardo who is now writing the Lawrence Saunders series came from our group.

Michael Robison < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> wrote:Ms Meaker,