Re: RARA-AVIS: Present Tense Narration

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 04 Oct 2003

Bill wrote:

"JACK CARTER'S LAW must be a "prequel" to GET CARTER. Copyright is 1974, and I think GET CARTER was around 1970."

That's right, Bill. Get Carter (originally titled Jack's Return Home) did come out in 1970. And Jack Carter's Law is one of two prequels. The other is Jack Carter and the Mafia Pigeon. And while we're mentioning Ted Lewis, let me again recommend his GBH.

Mark