RARA-AVIS: Magna Cum Murder

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Oct 2003

Since I'm not going to Bouchercon this year, I decided that I'd finally take in a regional Midwest conference called Magna Cum Murder in Muncie, IN. It's scheduled for 24-26 Oct this year.

I've been hearing good things about it for years, but I can't really afford to go to two mystery conferences in a single month. This year, with Bouchercon not on the schedule, I decided I'd give it a try. The website's at:

http://www.magnacummurder.com

Any other rare birds going? Miker, this should be close to you. How about you?

JIM DOHERTY