RARA-AVIS: Re: PI Ben Perkins

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 29 Sep 2003

Ed wrote:

>One of my recent used pb purchases was Rob Kantner's
>THE BACK-DOOR MAN which I'm finishing up. I'm
>really enjoying his breezy adventures in the
>Motor City and beyond. Mr. Kantner has an engaging
>writing style that clips along. I've had him on
>my tbr list and I've not been disappointed.

Have you been reading my mail? Be sure to pick up the next MYSTERY SCENE -- there's an interview with Rob Kantner in my P.I. column. It looks like Ben's coming back in a new novel, and there's a collection of the stories in the works, as well.

--

Kevin Burton Smith Got game? The Thrilling Detective P.I. Trivia Challenge is waiting. http://www.thrillingdetective.com -- # Plain ASCII text only, please. Anything else won't show up. # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .