RARA-AVIS: Hendricks's IGUANA LOVE

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 28 Sep 2003

Not bad at all! Pretty straightforward sexual content. Short on love, long on obsession. A definite noir flavor. I can't really say it moved me deeply or that it is a great classic, but I wouldn't say that about any of the JDM I've read either. But just like JDM, she tells a damn fine story, and it was entertaining and I liked it from beginning to end. I'm happy I've got MIAMI PURITY to look forward to.

miker