Re: RARA-AVIS: Female 1st Person P.O.V.

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@att.net)
Date: 18 Sep 2003

...and how could I have forgotten -- a terrific book that I just read a few weeks ago, probably *exactly* what you're looking for...it's in a diary-like fashion, in that same type of non-linear, meandering fashion where thoughts might flash-forward or reference back. She's reciting her story
(first-person) to a major writer (Stephen King) for a true-crime novel he's to write of her story, and it's absolutely outstanding and thoroughly engrossing: THE SPEED QUEEN by Stewart O'Nan.

Ron