RARA-AVIS: In a gangsta mood

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 13 Sep 2003

<< Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:54:50 -0400 (EDT)
 From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net (Mark Sullivan)
 Subject: RARA-AVIS: shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

 Gangsta country artist Johnny Cash joined his wife June last night.
 RIP. It's a bad month for hardboiled music. >>

I like the term "gangsta country artist" and if I pasted it correctly, following the link below will lead to a picture of Cash in a gangsta mood.

http://www.users.csbsju.edu/~sjfische/fullsizepicture.htm

I bought "I Walk The Line" and "Get Rhythm" in 1956 when I was ten. Still have that old Sun single too although I nearly played it through.

Richard Moore