RARA-AVIS: House on Turk Street

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Sep 2003

A new film by Bob Rafelson is being dumped in DC this week -- one small ad in the Post's Weekend section, no reviews, not even a listing in this week's "Openings." It's called No Good Deed and stars Samuel L Jackson, Milla Jovovich and Stellan Skarsgard. Good cast, interesting, but quirky director, I checked www.imdb.com to see what they had on it. Well, it looks like it was initially released last year as House on Turk Street and is based on the Hammett story of the same name. Anyone know anything about this adaptation? Considering the way it's being handled, I'm guessing it will only be around one week, so I better see it soon if I'm going to see it.

Mark