RARA-AVIS: Fred Grove

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Sep 2003

I'm writing an article about the Osage Indian murder case, and I could use some help.

Award-winning western novelist Fred Grove has written at least three novels based on the case. His first novel, about which I've been able to find out nothing except the title, is called FLAME OF THE OSAGE. It SOUNDS like it could also be based on the case. Are any of you western fans out there familiar with it?

JIM DOHERTY