Re: RARA-AVIS: Marijane Meaker Gold Medal Bibliography

From: Jean Fran篩s Le Deist ( jf.ledeist@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 03 Sep 2003

After seing your list, I remembered there was a gay/lesbian issue of "Paperback Parade" with a Vin Packer/Marijane Meaker/Ann Aldrich/M.E. Kerr interview.
 It's in the issue 47 ( february 1997 ) with a bibliography of all paperbacks
( UK and US ) by this author. Only the novels for young people under the M.E. Kerr byline were translated in french.

J.F. Le Deist

----- Original Message ----- From: "Al Guthrie" < allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 9:06 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Marijane Meaker Gold Medal Bibliography