RARA-AVIS: Strictly pulp: A freebie

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Aug 2003

Some comic relief in the epidemic of spam that has taken over the Internet: the other day I received a spam piece by one Faith Con. This struck me as such a pulp-perfect name for a moll that I am giving it away, copyright-free, to anyone who wants to use it. It also offers interesting possibilities for the French market.

Does anyone remember Token Ware from one of Hammett's stories? For some reason, this hilarious name stayed with me.

As I said, comic relief.

MrT