RARA-AVIS: Here's my theory redux

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Aug 2003

I knew I was stepping on dangerous ground with the "We" stuff, but one always does when he or she generalizes.

I beg the forgiveness of any I have actually offended.

Yes, Joy, many of those romances are skinny. It's a damn shame we don't have lines of skinny hard-boiled novels anymore.

As for Henry James . . . Uh, I guess that would be off topic--except maybe "The Turning of the Screw," which to me reads like a damn good psychological thriller.

The top ten movies lists? It's hard to argue with any that I've seen here so far.

Jack Bludis

===== http://JackBludis.com