RARA-AVIS: Cutter and Bone and the Smila movie

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 18 Aug 2003

Jesse Willis wrote:
> Miker, you might want to watch the Cutter and Bone
> film when you finish the novel. Its called Cutter's
> Way. I remember it fondly.

*********** Thanks for the recommendation, Jesse. The front of the edition I have, Blue Murder by Simon and Schuster, mentions the movie on the front cover. There's also an almost- eradicated note written in ink that says, "This is a great one. R."

Speaking of movies, I watched part of Smila's Sense of Snow on TV one night but it got past my bedtime and I didn't care for the commercials so I got it from Netflix. I haven't seen the rest of it, yet, but the part I saw was excellent. It's been so long since I read it that I can't remember if it's faithful to the book or not. The big thing I remember about the book is the ending.

miker