Re: RARA-AVIS: Norbert Davis

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Aug 2003

<<

If you mean the Doan and Carstairs novels, Rue Morgue has already reprinted THE MOUSE IN THE MOUNTAIN and SALLY'S IN THE ALLEY; OH, MURDERER MINE is due out from them next month.>>

Well, that's taken care of, then. I had read an announcement quite a long time ago, but didn't know whether the publication had actually materialized. Now I can put the first editions in the safe deposit box...

Best,

Mario