RARA-AVIS: Hardluck Stories/Anyone's My Name

From: Dave ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Aug 2003

The summer issue of Hardluck Stories is now online. Along with new hardboiled/noir fiction, I have included with this issue a short article about Seymour Shubin's "Anyone's My Name". Mr. Shubin was generous enough to provide me some stories/memories concerning this book which I have included in the article. This is a masterfully written noir novel, originally published in 1953 and has been recently released by Creative Arts Book company and in French by Gallimard. I highly recommend it.

Dave Z. http://www.hardluckstories.com/zine.htm