Re: RARA-AVIS: MONKEY'S MASK, Porter 1994

From: Ivan Van Laningham ( ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: 08 Aug 2003

Hi All-- Hey, Miker, mind if I forward your comments to the author?

---------------------------------------------- Ivan Van Laningham God N Locomotive Works http://www.pauahtun.org/ http://www.foretec.com/python/workshops/1998-11/proceedings.html Army Signal Corps: Cu Chi, Class of '70 Author: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours