RARA-AVIS: Willeford hardcover available

From: JT Lindroos ( juha@oivas.com)
Date: 07 Aug 2003

A quick note to all rara-avisians:

"The Second Half of the Double Feature" hardcover is now available. 25 stories, several previously unpublished, all of Willeford's published poetry plus almost 50 unpublished poems. If you're interested, send me email offlist to jt@oivas.com Trade paper also available, same fiction minus the poems.

The first shipment is going out today for all who put in advance orders. I have some copies left for anybody else interested.

More details at www.sendwit.com

--
JT Lindroos
wit's end publishing