Re: RARA-AVIS: Leonard's When the women come out...

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 06 Aug 2003

In a message dated 8/5/03 3:09:14 PM, jessewillis@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm an off again on again fan of Leonard's, I find some of his novels ("Out Of Sight" is the best example) to be among the best of their genre. Others I've found almost unreadble City Primeavel. >>

interesting. I think Dutch's earlier work, City Primeval a prime example, to be among his best, with Swag and Cat Chaser my personal favorites. Out of Sight in my opinion, was a far better movie than it was a book. that's the problem with Leonard these days. he seems to be writing long outlines for movie scripts rather than novels.

John Lau