RARA-AVIS: Simenon month

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 05 Aug 2003

It's August, and that means it's Georges Simenon month. I haven't seen any reports on Simenon reading yet, and the only one I could lay hands on is THE MOUSE (M. LA SOURIS) (1938) (une souris is a mouse). The back cover says it's about a tramp who finds a lot of money on a dead man. It wasn't on M. Borger's list of recommended titles but my pickings were lean. Perhaps it's related to THE CAT (1967) which is noir.

That list is in the archives at

         http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/archives/200307/0078.html

if you want some good tips.

Bill