Re: RARA-AVIS: Robbe-Grillet and JEALOUSY

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 05 Aug 2003

Nicole wrote:

"Jean-Claude Trintignant is indeed the father of Marie Trintignant who was beaten to death by her rock star - and the world is quite adequate - boyfriend who is a member of the high profile group Noir Desir."

I know this is a really perverse question under the circumstances, but what's his music like? Is it as dark at the group's name implies? Are the lyrics "noir" in any of the senses we use the word here?

Mark