RARA-AVIS: "The Long Goodbye" online

From: Jennifer Howard ( howardjen@washpost.com)
Date: 31 Jul 2003

Hello everybody,

I've been lurking for a few weeks now and enjoying the posts. It's a good and impressively well-read group.

I wanted to let you know that the Washington Post Book Club is hosting an online discussion today--July 31st--of Chandler's "The Long Goodbye." If anyone's online at 3 p.m. and feels like stopping by and adding his/her thoughts, please do. It would be cool to have some Chandler aficionados in on the discussion. You can find us at http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/zforum/03/r_books_bookclub073103.htm
(The chat was supposed to be at noon but got postponed due to website problems.)

[Insert favorite Marlowe scene-exit line here.]

Jennifer Howard