Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Georges Simenon

From: James Reasoner ( james53@flash.net)
Date: 08 Jul 2003

I've never read any of Willeford's novels. I think I've read a short story or two, and I've read WRITING AND OTHER BLOOD SPORTS, which is great. Like miker, I have a copy of THE WOMAN CHASER waiting to be read this month.

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Denton" < buff@pobox.com> To: "RARA-AVIS" < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 2:16 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Georges Simenon