RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Georges Simenon

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 08 Jul 2003

Mark wrote:

Bill, I thought this was Willeford month. Isn't August Simenon month? I thought Etienne was just giving us our homework so we'd be ready when August rolled around.

*********** I thought it was Willeford month, too, but it wouldn't make me unhappy to wait for the next month. That would give me time to read some more of WRITING AND OTHER BLOOD SPORTS and maybe even SIDESWIPE, NEW HOPE FOR THE DEAD, or SHARK-INFESTED CUSTARD. Oh! WOMAN CHASER, too. Yeah! Good feeling to have all those on the shelf waiting for me. Although I wish I had COCKFIGHTER, too. Can't have everything, I guess.

miker