Re: RARA-AVIS: BSP

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 24 Jun 2003

Besides Ivan's story, there's also "Didymus" by Ed Lynskey and my own 9,000 word effort "Hope For The Dead". Every story is an original hardboiled or noir tale - that was part of the submission guidelines.

You can avoid all the introductory irritation at their website by going straight to the "real" home page: http://cyberpulp.netfirms.com/index2.html

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivan Van Laningham" < ivanlan@pauahtun.org>
> I'm pleased to announce the publication of a new Andi Holmes story,
> "Down by the Song Saigon." It's in an anthology edited by Thomas Deja,
> published by CyberPulp, and entitled, _Down These Dark Streets_. You
> can buy the book, which includes another thirteen stories besides mine,
> at
etc...