Re: RARA-AVIS: Slang

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 20 Jun 2003

Etienne wrote:

"(see Francis Carco for instance, or even parts of the memoirs written by Vidocq)."

I've got but never read a Black Lizard od Carco's Perversity (translated by Jean Rhys). Is it a good book?

"Another one was   Andr頌e Breton starting with his famous "Du rififi chez les hommes"-1953 (slang for : 'Clash amongst the Though Guys'), and followed by many more."

I take it that this is not surrealist Andre Breton?

Mark