RE: RARA-AVIS: City of Glass

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 16 Jun 2003

Mark wrote:

miker, I do recommend the trilogy, but be forwarned that it is definitely not storytellign in the Gold Medal sense. Auster is interested in very different things.

************ Thanks for the warning. I sorta gathered from Johnny's first post that CITY OF GLASS might be a bit odd, but Amazon says there are three books in 391 pages, so CITY OF GLASS is probably well under 200 pages. I can handle that, and even though I whine about the avant-garde artsy stuff, I still like to branch out and read a variety.

Besides, it can't be any more disappointing than the Gold Medal I just finished.

Thanks, miker