Re: RARA-AVIS: One Monday We Killed Them All

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 15 Jun 2003

Bill,

It may also be interesting to contrast them with Daniel Woodrell's "country noir" ... your description isn't that far off from Woodrell's work. I've only read "Give Us A Kiss" myself, so I may not be the best judge. Thoughts?

--
Anthony Dauer
editor@the3rdegree.com

A stretch of the mean streets on the web.
http://www.the3rdegree.com/