RE: RARA-AVIS: Lee Server's new book: Taboada

From: Mario Taboada (
Date: 10 Jun 2003

<<but does include some more recent folk I find pretty marginal for cf, such as Bret Easton Ellis, or generally minor, such as BE Ellis despite his popularity>>

OK, we can tell you really like Ellis... I've never picked up any of his stuff. What does he write?

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." Mark Twain