RE: RARA-AVIS: Lee Server's new book: Taboada

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Jun 2003

Todd:

<<but does include some more recent folk I find pretty marginal for cf, such as Bret Easton Ellis, or generally minor, such as BE Ellis despite his popularity>>

OK, we can tell you really like Ellis... I've never picked up any of his stuff. What does he write?

Best,

MrT

=====
"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." Mark Twain