Re: RARA-AVIS: God is a Bullet: Another opinion

From: jumblejim ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 28 May 2003

Mark Sullivan: would you contact me off-list? I get the feeling your address as listed here won't work for a private email.

Jim Beaver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Sullivan" < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 6:18 PM Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: God is a Bullet: Another opinion