Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Violence (was: Violent Saturday)

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 26 May 2003

You know, Al, it's been a long time since I've read Last Good Kiss (too long, evidently; I should remedy that). Now that you point it out, I remember all of the comedy violence. However, was the shootout at the hotel rendered the same way? I seem to remember that scene as being kind of dangerous, with a real sense of menace for the characters.

Mark