RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled short stories

From: Mark Troy ( metroy@tamu.edu)
Date: 23 May 2003

Hi folks,

I'm delurking to remind you that if you are planning to vote for the Derringer Award, (and by golly why wouldn't you?), there is one week left to cast your ballots. There are some good hard-boiled stories nominated this year. I won't mention them because I'm supposed to be objective, but you can find the stories at

The nominated stories are in the "Files" directory and the votes are cast in the "Polls" directory.

Happy reading!

--
Mark Troy
"Teed Off" in FEDORA, PRIVATE EYES AND TOUGH GUYS