RARA-AVIS: Pulp Art Exhibit at Brooklyn Museum

From: Pat Zeitoun ( pwz@tca.net)
Date: 20 May 2003

CNN Travel section has review of "Pulp Art: Vamps, Villains, and Victors From the Robert Lesser Collection" opened Friday and runs through August at the Brooklyn Museum. I would LOVE to see this show! Someone in NYC please go and tell us about it. Perhaps there is an illustrated catalogue. I'll contact the museum. Cheers,

PatZ