RARA-AVIS: Recent acquisitions

From: Jordan McPeek ( jordan_mcpeek@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 May 2003

Since I became a rara-avian a few years ago, I've kept my purchases to those I've heard about on this list. But I've recently come across a few used books in good shape that look promising, so I bought them. Even though they sound like stuff the list might like, the archives only mention one author once. So anyone have further thoughts on these guys:

James Swain, Funny Money (2002) Adam Baron, Shut Eye (1999) Peter Guttridge, Two to Tango (1998)

thanks Jordan in Winnipeg