Re: RARA-AVIS: Wade Miller:miker

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 May 2003

--- Michael Robison < zspider@gte.net> wrote:
> Had the day off so I cruised by a couple used book stores in
> town. Got
> three, SHOOT
> TO KILL by Wade Miller
Miker,

I can't speak to the Wade Miller book you mentioned, but I finished several weeks ago a Wade Miller titled KISS HER GOODBYE. The plot was a little outlandish, but the quality of writing, imho, was first rate. This one was published in 1956. Anyway, I'd read another their (a writer tandem) books if I ran across it.

Ed Lynskey

=====