RARA-AVIS: D. Daniel Judson

From: Gary ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 10 May 2003

Joy wrote:
> I've just finished reading Daniel Judson's POISONED ROSE, which has to be
> about the noirest book I've ever read.

Joy: I could not agree more. My reviews of the two Judson novels are still up at

http://www.genreflecting.com/Mystery.html

Also, I had a chance to do an e-mail interview with the author that was published in the June/July issue of Mystery News in which we discuss his influences and how the books relate to noir.

Best, GWN Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://my.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html