Re: RARA-AVIS: very noir/Judson

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 08 May 2003

The reader knows the protag will survive because it's a prequel, but the dim light flickers a lot.
    I thought the first book was fascinating in the way the stereotypes were stretched--the protag is REALLY broke and works as a dishwater--and flipped--the PI is a bad guy. Unfortunately, no third book is listed.

Joy