RARA-AVIS: ADMIN: List trouble on Sunday

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 05 May 2003

You may have noticed messages coming in today that were dated yesterday. icomm.ca froze Sunday morning and was only revived a few hours ago. If you sent mail and haven't seen it within, say, three hours, please resend.

I may move the list to somewhere new and host it at misktonic.org, but if I do I'll give lots of warning and instructions on what's different, which would really only be the broadcast addresses and the one to join or leave the list.

Bill, the list-owner