Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Originals

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 25 Apr 2003

I may be preaching to the converted, Bill, but I'm glad somebody read it! Thanks again for your pbo article. Hopefully I can persuade you to part with another gem for the next issue.

BTW, I recall you mentioning you'd stumbled across an address Harry Whittington gave at a mystery conference (or somewhere similar). You wouldn't happen to have an electronic version of that? I'd love to see it.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: < abc@wt.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 5:56 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Originals