RARA-AVIS: Finds

From: T. Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 15 Apr 2003

I always enjoy it when Rara-Avians send messages listing their finds and ask for comments on which ones are worth reading. I decided to do that today after visits to a couple of thrift shops led to the purchase of about 60 mystery paperbacks. Fifty cost .25 each while I had to pay .42 for the balance. And that's in Canadian funds. Don't worry, I'm not going to list them all, but any comment on the following:

Private Eyeful - Henry Kane Black Narc - Jeffrey Feinman Good Night Garrity - Allan Nixon Stone Dead - San Antonio The Caper - Thomas B. Reagan

The lot included Ross Thomas, John D. MacDonald and a couple of older Elmore Leonards plus a stack of British crime books, mostly police procedurals, but no Shell Scott.

Kent Morgan in Winnipeg