Re: RARA-AVIS: Serpents Tail and...

From: Etienne Borgers ( wbac1203@wanadoo.be)
Date: 15 Apr 2003

Well, I suppose that you already know 'Mysterious Press' that publishes some good and well-known authors we discuss here.

A good (even if smaller) publisher, from the UK, that mixes novelties and clever re-publishing of noir and HB, is : No Exit Press. Some novels of American contemporary authors were even published there before they actually were in the USA (like for the very interesting Jason Starr). They are on-line.

Hope this will help (?).

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384