RE: RARA-AVIS: question about Blue Murder

From: Dave ( davezelt@attbi.com)
Date: 14 Apr 2003

I know, I know, I left the question kind of open ended, but any recognizable names will help me. I'd like to ask again (so we don't annoy Bill) that people respond directly to me at davezelt@attbi.com

Thanks!!
-Dave

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] On Behalf Of Todd Mason Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 4:38 PM To: ' rara-avis@icomm.ca' Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: question about Blue Murder

How many variations of "Define your terms" is Dave likely to get? TM

-----Original Message----- From: Dave [mailto: davezelt@attbi.com]

If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate emails offline.

Did the Blue Murder web-zine publish any big name authors?

.